The choir AGM will be on Sunday 4th June at 7.00 pm, in Bothwell Castle Golf Club:
- If any member wishes to raise an item of business, please can you provide an indication of this to Anne Laird by Sunday 28th May.
- Please can you ensure you have paid Bernadette Quinn for the AGM dinner (£21) by Sunday 28th May.
- The current committee are pleased to continue in their roles. Certain changes, that will be shared at the AGM, mean we are now seeking a new President and Vice President. The current Vice President is prepared to stand as President and a committee member has indicated that they are prepared to stand for the role of Vice President. Any other members who wish to be considered for the role of President of Vice President or as a Committee Member should give an indication of this to Anne Laird by Sunday 28th May.
Donations for the hamper that can be won by advance purchase of the Spring concert tickets should be brought on Sunday 28th May and given to Sara Crichton.
Advance tickets for the Spring Concert are still available. Please do encourage others to attend and to purchase their ticket ahead.
Rehearsals and key dates:
- There will be a rehearsal at the usual time on Sunday 28th May.
- On the 2nd June, choir members should arrive at St Brides in Bothwell, in choir dress for 6.15 pm.
- The first rehearsal of the next season will be Sunday 27th August
- The Scarecrow Festival Concert will be on Sunday 3rd September
- The Christmas Concert will be on Thursday 21st December
Choir Secretary, Anne Laird and Committee Member, Joan Neely are pictured here with staff from the Co-op from whom the very generous cheque of £1336 has been given to support the choir’s work.
The Co-op, with its store here in Bothwell, has a strong community focused ethos and choir members and friends are encouraged to find out about how we can all do more to support our local community, by becoming a member of the Co-op.
It is finally beginning to feel like spring! As we look forward to our ‘Spring Concert’, Members should please note below the music to look out and bring from now on.
- Love Divine
- All In the April Evening
- As the Deer Pants for the Water
- Seal Lullaby
- Look at the World
- June Is Bustin’ Out All Over
- The Rhythm of Life
- My Fair Lady