It’s the most wonderful time of the year (and the busiest!) for the choir as we battle colds and weather to enjoy our annual Christmas music indulgence.
We really enjoyed today’s rousing Rotary Carol Concert graced also by the wonderful young talent of Sophie Luc and Nicole Dickie.
After a night off, we need to prepare in earnest for our Christmas sell-out concert at the Royal Conservatoire on the 22nd December.
Some things to note over December:
- Links (including separate part midi links for Carols for Choirs) are on the current links page.
- 13th Dec rehearsal – as the men did particularly well at the Rotary concert we will not have a separate men-only rehearsal from 7-7.30. Everyone should attend at 7.00 please
- 13th December – there will be choir committee meeting at 6pm
- 20th Dec – There is a rehearsal
- 22nd December Rehearsal at the RCS.
- The Choir bus, for those who have booked already, will leave from St Brides Centre Fallside Road at 2.30 pm.
- Everyone else should arrive at the RCS, to be seated by 3.00 for the pre-concert rehearsal.
- We are having a ‘Christmas Jumper’ rehearsal again with £2 per jumper (or other suitable Christmas attire -no tiaras please) for charity.
- The choir ‘Fan Club’ bus, for those who have booked already, will leave Fallside road at 18.30 pm
- 27th December and 3rd January – no rehearsals